The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 7-Piece Combo Kit is built for the pro-user who demands a wide range of best-in-class cordless solutions. The XT704 delivers 7 Lithium-Ion cordless tools for drilling, driving, fastening, cutting, grinding, demolition and more. The XT704 includes a 1/2 in. hammer driver-drill with 480 in. lbs. of Max Torque, a powerful impact driver with a full 1,460 in. lbs. of Max Torque and a 6-1/2 in. circular saw that will cut 2X material at 45°. The kit also includes a recipro saw with a refined crank mechanism that delivers faster blade speed and longer stroke length for more efficient cutting and a 4-1/2 in. angle grinder with an efficient brushless motor for corded grinding performance without the cord. Additional cordless solutions include a rechargeable flashlight with Xenon bulb and an FM/AM Job Site Radio with iPod/mp3 player compatibility. The XT704 includes two 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah batteries, an efficient Rapid Optimum Charger and tool bag. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Variable 2-speed 1/2 in. hammer driver-drill (0-600 and 0-1,900 RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in. lbs. of max torque; weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery
- Variable speed impact driver (0-2,900 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) provides 1,460 in. lbs. of max torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- 6-1/2 in. circular saw delivers 3,700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood and weighs only 7.3 lbs. with battery
- Recipro saw provides 0-2,800 SPM and features "tool less" blade change; weighs only 8.3 lbs. with battery
- 4-1/2 in. cut-off/ angle grinder delivers 8,500 RPM; features automatic speed change technology that adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- Rugged FM/AM job site radio comes with 10 preset FM/AM buttons and is mp3/iPod compatible
- 4-position flashlight with xenon bulb runs up to 4 hours per charge
- Rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Equipped with star protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Click Here to View More Makita's 18V/36V Cordless Tools
We are committed to improving our service and our customers' shopping experience. We use different methods of delivery because such application of different methods suitable for different countries and regions is able to make the time of transport as shortest as possible, and also assures the safety and convenience of the transport. We are able to deliver our goods to most countries in the world.
Under the normal circumstances, it takes us 1 or 2 days to process your order. After the goods are delivered, we will send the tracking number for your order to you through E-mail.
Delivery assured! If your goods are lost or checked, we will deliver them again.
• If you provide us with a false address, we are not responsible for redelivering the goods.
It is guaranteed that our products will meet every customer's needs. Please read the content as follows. If you are not satisfied with the goods you have purchased for some reason, we will be willing to return or change the products for you, or get you a refund.